When I finally got home, I had to hug myself a little bit and say, “You know what, Tiffany? I don’t care if you did make mistakes. I’m so proud of you.” I never, ever thought I would be able to do something awesome like that.
- Eritrean & African-American
- Step-father cut the breaks to their vehicle as a child, causing her mother irreparable brain damage and related schizophrenia
- Became the primary care-cover for her four siblings until they were separated in orphanages
- Divorced the same man twice: “I was not going to allow my dreams to shut down. I was not going to allow no man to shut down this dream
- Ticket to fame: Girls Trip
- Wrote: The Last Black Unicorn
- Appeared on The Daily Show with Trevor Noah
- Groupon spokesperson during a Super Bowl ad
- Says Halle Barre is her auntie at clubs to get in free
- Wil star in 2018 Night School with Kevin Hart
Haddish in her 18 minute speech at the NY Film Critics Circle award show.